Sourcing, order processing, responsible for material supply and allocations, support sales team.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 1 year working experience, plastic or metal parts manufacturing environment preferable, Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply for a junior position
- Proficiency in spoken and written in English and Chinese, includes speaking in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good communication skill and proactive personal preferred
- Strong computer skill required
- Assist the supervisors to execute all responsibilities and authority
- Inventory Management and Planning
- Communicate with suppliers
- Daily purchasing activities follow up
- Coordinate with warehouse team on shipping arrangement
- Coordinate with QA team for quality assurance
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned by senior staff or management
Senko Advanced Components (HK) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the SENKO Group, which is headquartered in Yokkaichi, Japan and incorporated in 2001. SENKO Group currently has an estimated annual revenue of $1.4 billion globally.
SENKO Advanced Components itself has 14 offices and strive to provide an extensive portfolio of high quality products and services, available on a global scale, with excellent delivery time. We will stand by products, providing our customers with superior post-sales support.