Our client is a Japanese electronic company .
Their business mainly focused on EMS (electronics manufacturing service)
They are now looking for potential candidates in handling the titled position
- Oversee the daily operations of purchasing department
- Ensure good supply chain, product sourcing and quality management to achieve continuous competitiveness
- Establish and enhance supplier base, evaluate current and potential suppliers performance and build up a strong relationship with suppliers(NOT Japanese supplier)
‐ Develop new business opportunities in overseas supplier
- Negotiate on price
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good command level of English and Mandarin, Japanese skill is an advantage
- At least 3~5 years experience of related position
- Experience in American or other country Purchaser or Sales experience in Electronic parts is preferable
- Experience in EMS manufacturing and foreign firm of semiconductor
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, perform multi-tasks
Salary & Benefit package
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Body Check
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this may be the right role for you.
Please click Apply now to submit your RESUME with EXPECTED SALARY.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
Reeracoen (Hong Kong) is an incorporated company of NEOCAREER (Japan) which strive to provide excellent and comprehensive HR related services to our valued clients. Established over 18 branches in Asia countries, such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, India and more. We believed that we can be your partner in assisting you for job seeking and advancement.
Resources, Return, Reeracoen