- Handle all aspect of the purchase process, ensure continuity of supply and reasonable stock level, order follow up to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Work with supplier and managing order to ensure that all orders delivery on schedule and delivery arrangement.
- Keep update ERP system purchase, stock transactions and records.
- Form 6 graduate or above.
- At least 3 years related working experience.
- Familiar in MS office and Excel.
- Good command of written English.
- Self initiative, independent, sense of responsibility, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Having experience in handling electronic components will be advantage.
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer 5 Days work, 13-month salary, performance bonus, medical, bank holidays. Interested parties, please send us your
full resume with latest salary, expected salary and availability to Finance & Human Resources Manager by clicking “Apply Now”.