Position: QA Director
- Be good at comprehensive quality management, including incoming materials, process inspection, outgoing quality control, quality engineering, equipment verify
and DCC. We may enjoy one who has many years of operation experience in 6 sigma, Lean, 7S, SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP, PPAP and KPI.
- Be good at establishing/perfecting quality control system; Be proficient in quality team building; Be familiar with cGMP, HACCP, OHSAS18001, UL/CE/CCC System
Implementation and internal audit/external audit, including PPAP, MSA, FMEA, GR&R, 6 sigma, SPC, 7S, Kanban visual management, lean production and performance management.
- Familiar with hardware, machining, plastic(Injection products) and surface treatment(silk-screen, oil injection and electroplate); Familiar with production
flow of electronic products and reliability testing(Regular functional testing and environmental testing).
- Rich experience in process quality control, and be proficient in FMEA, DFFA and CE Diagra.
- Responsible for organizing/promoting the solution of quality abnormality, dealing with customer complaints, investigating the root cause for returns, promoting
relevant departments to draft improvement measures and following up customer complaints continuously.
- Responsible for creating/modifying/periodic review on Incoming Inspection Standard, checking the implementation status of standard, and participating in
supplier quality assurance ability evaluation and supplier quality planning examination.
- In order to implement production quality improvement plan, improve product quality and reliability, and prevent potential dangers, organizing quality cost
meeting regularly and analyzing/improving on quality cost is necessary.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the process system, and conducting an internal audit on each department, which can ensure the efficiency, high
quality and reliable operation of the process.
- Junior College degree or above;
- Fluent in oral English;
- Minimum three years of working experience in quality management and customer audit at international company.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working experience in E-cigarette industry is preferred.
Work address: AAI Science and Technology Industrial Park , Longhai 3rd Road, Dayawan E&T development zone, Huizhou city, Guangdong Province
Benefits: provision of accommodation; Purchase of five guarantees; Year-end double pay; Regular medical examinations; Regular company travel; Official holidays.
Tel.: +86 136 1042 0221
Contacts: Amy Tan