Our client, a Financial Services, is currently looking for a leader to join their Quality Assurance team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for a QA LEAD (SIT)
- Develop test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity.
- Lead a team and support all the testing activities including training, trail period, prototype demonstrations and etc.
- Be responsible for creating detailed test artefacts such as test plans, test specifications, documentation, procedures and reports
- Design, monitor, and analyze quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status
- Conduct off-site tests at third party vendor
- Review and prepare the testing process/tools and ensure the delivery of quality software applications
- Create test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements
- Understand the requirements and review test scenarios
- Provide process knowledge to the testing team members and publish best practices
- 6-10 years of experience in QA testing with 3 years of experience in management
- Solid understanding of test case management, version control & defect tracking
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Have strong experience conducting system and integration testing, delivering quality driven applications in line with test strategies
- Able to provide detailed information in support of its proposal / program work
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Dustin Leung +852 2986 1989
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.