- Sampling and testing of raw materials, packaging materials, in-process and finished products
- Perform environmental monitoring tests
- Perform laboratory equipment calibration and maintenance
- To perform any other quality control activities assigned
- Shift duty may be required (5 days work week, Monday - Saturday)
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Chemistry / Biology / Pharmaceutical or related discipline
- At least 2 years relevant experience in commercial testing laboratory or pharmaceutical laboratory
- Knowledge of GMP and/or ISO standards
- Hardworking, initiative, self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure, and willing to work overtime
- Hands-on experience in ICP, GCand other analytical instrument is advantageous (for chemistry laboratory staffs)
- Team player with good interpersonal & communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical scheme, discretionary year-end bonus. Interested parties please send full resume, starting date of available and salary expectation via email for interview. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Synco (H.K.) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only *