We are a a global consulting firm with a very strong reputation in Finance and Insurance sectors.
As a Test Architect your responsibilities will be the following:
- Providing technical leadership and strategic direction for uplifting testing services.
- Defining Target state Governance Model, standards, including RACI, Testing Operation Model with Process and Control.
- Defining Testing definitions, methodologies and criteria.
- Supporting for Cloud and on-premise Testing - standards and best practices.
- Implementing on frontend and backend test frameworks for a testing team to support multiple application services.
- Championing test methodologies that are flexible/scalable and extensible.
- Designing performance and monitoring testing strategies for application services.
- Orchestrating team efforts with technology and business leaders throughout the organization to champion testability in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to meet project milestones and objectives.
- Planning, researching, recommending, and modeling the right technical solution to meet our growing needs.
- Implementing testing and migration methodology on cloud environment.
- Implementing on Cloud Governance Model.
- Implementing source control tools, building CI/CD pipeline.
- Guiding and tracking team movement by Team Management Tools.
- Implementing auto tools for load and regression tests on cloud environment.
- University / College graduate in computer science.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing testing plan.
- Experience in common and widely used testing tools.
- Cloud and DevOps experience is a must.
- AS400 / Unix / Sybase experience is a plus.
- Insurance business knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent English and Cantonese is a must.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.