Create Partner Journey
This is an exciting time to be joining our AP Starbucks Quality Assurance and Regulatory team! We are creating partner journey to enable our partners to support the business growth. To facilitate this, we are seeking future partners who are with strong communication and coordination skills, comfortable with ambiguity, proactive and positive thinking to join the team
As Quality Assurance Manager will be :
• Responsible for essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Contributes to development of department mission, strategy, programs, and operating budget.
- Develops, implements, manages and monitors an integrated program to assure that quality and safety standards are met for food and beverage ingredient manufactured, distributed and sold by Starbucks.
- Leads investigation and troubleshooting of product concerns from Markets and customers. Implements corrective action as required.
- Regular monitoring of current products to assure the agreed quality standard is maintained
- Works with project teams as the Quality Assurance and Food Safety expert in selection and assessment of suppliers, and in commercialization of food and beverage at supplier facilities. Collaborates with key internal customers in order to provide effective and efficient support against project objectives and timelines.
- Provide technical support to internal customers and Markets for achieving compliance to company requirements.
- Implements and improves internal Quality Assurance system and standards. Documents and maintain the quality standards and records.
- Frequent travel is required
We’d love to hear from people with:
- At least 8+ year working experience in quality assurance related field in food and beverage. Knowledge of food manufacturing, processing technology and food safety risk assessment.
- Experience in food safety audit, familiar with food safety audit scheme ( e.g. BRC, IFS….)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and analytical skill, ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to make progress in spite of setbacks or lack of clarity
- Ability to manage and resolve conflicts
Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It’s time for you to be a partner. Apply today!
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup.
To enable us to continue our success in the Asia Pacific region, we are now looking for high caliber talent who is adaptable, self-motivated and passionate to join the team.