About the company
Our client is a fast growing e-commerce mobile application, selling lifestyle, personal care and home goods. They are now established with active client base and with business needs to hire a new headcount of QA Manager - to further improve the customer experience in shopping.
- Review the user interface, functionality of the mobile application from the customer perspective
- Provide suggestion and recommendation to technical team to improve user flow and customer experience
- Work closely with internal teams, including merchandising team, vendor management team and technical teams / vendors to ensure product quality and info accuracy
- Provide insights on content and promotions on special events or marketing campaign so as to drive optimum business performance
- Monitor competitors’ activities on digital platforms, market research, web analytics and industry trends to proactively suggest content, merchandising and user experience enhancements to improve business performance
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in e-commerce platform
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese; Fluent in Putonghua is a must
- Mobile app exposure is a definitely advantage
- Solid exposure in e-commerce platforms at sizable company or startups are welcomed
- Sizable company
- Growing e-commerce mobile app with abundant budget for promotion
- Proven success with developed customer base and great exposure to highlight in your CV
- Full package of fringe benefits covering you and your family!
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to resume(at)sixpeoplemap.com, quoting Job Ref#TH-7769. You may also contact us at +852 2151 3008. Action now and share with your friends for referral rewards.