- Responsible for the overall Quality department function including supplier quality management, incoming quality control, SPC, in-process control, and outgoing / customer quality assurance;
- Set quality direction and own quality performance of a sub business unit;
- Ensure compliance for the implementation and maintenance of quality systems in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO14001, TS/ISO16949, ISO13485 requirements, as well as social responsibility systems in accordance with ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and SA8000;
- Responsible for new employees training as well as yearly specialized training based on input from job knowledge coverage survey;
- Ensure compliance of customer quality & regulatory requirements through effective quality planning and collaboration with customer to establish acceptable and realistic quality criteria as early as during NPI stage;
- Ensure closer of quality issues through root cause analysis and implementation of effective containment and close-loop corrective/preventive actions;
- Lead and provide support to cross functional managers to ensure corrective actions / quality continuous improvement occurs per committed time line;
- Initiate joint continuous improvement program with customer to further improve customer satisfaction;
- Establish business unit and departmental level quality KPI & target, review and report quality performance regularly to ensure target is achieved;
- Drive and support quality systems and procedures simplification and standardization projects.
- Degree holder in Electronic / Electrical Engineering background from a recognized institute;
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Quality related field preferably in electronic manufacturing service environment, with minimal 3 years in managerial position;
- Written and oral communication skills including ability to understand technical journals, financial reports and legal documents; ability to respond to quality related inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies; ability to effectively present information to top management and customers;
- Analytical skills including ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and applying to practical situations; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Experience in KPI management;
- Full understanding of 8D and other problem solving technique;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin & English;
- Willing to station in Dongguan PRC Plant 5 days per week.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Block 1,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: http://www.vtech.com/
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.