- Review tender documents/ tender award/ payments/ variations/ final accounts etc. recommended by project management/ quantity surveying teams
- Conduct site visits, provide professional assessment and comments independently
- Present audit findings and improvement suggestions to management
- Follow internal procedures and ensure recommendations comply with the Company requirements
- Degree in Quantity Surveying with MHKIS/ MRICS qualification or equivalent
- At least five years of relevant experience gained from sizeable property developers or consultants; experience in Contractors will be an advantage
- Has experience in Hong Kong private residential projects is preferred
- High sense of discretion, integrity and critical thinking; a team player with positive working attitude
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here.
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.