- Responsible for the administration of main contracts and subcontracts, cost estimation, cost control and budgeting, material procurement, contractual
claims and subcontractors’ claims for our construction projects.
- Degree or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, preferably with relevant professional qualifications such as MHKIS, MRICS, RPS.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience for Project Quantity Surveyor of which 5 years experience in main contractor side.
- Experience in re-measurement, valuing variations, cost control, contract administration, claims preparation and dealing with sub-contractors' accounts;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Quantity Surveyor
- Immediate available if highly appreciated
We offer an attractive remuneration package to successful candidate. Please send your resume with full details including previous job experiences, expected salary, current salary and available date.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with
our personal data policies and for recruitment services purposes only.