- Prepare cost analysis based on architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved;
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors;
- Review tender and contract documents, including bill of quantities with design team;
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure through a monthly review to Senior management including forecasting of final cost and sales;
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account;
- Regular update on budget, actual expenses and profit margin of each project and advice the project sales manager/engineering manager of any abnormal situation;
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contract matters including reviewing and drafting correspondence;
- Commercial vetting of subcontractor tenders and contracts;
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts;
- Able to work in a team based environment. By communicating with Project staff and sub contractors;
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business time table;
- Supply relevant information to Project sales /Engineering manager and Executive management when required;
- Assist where needed by Project Sales Manager /Engineering Manager and Executive management with a range of duties as required from time to time.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk adverse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales;
- Multi tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- University graduate or equivalent in Building Services, QS qualified;
- At least three to five years in similar fields reporting to management;
- QS qualification to Diploma level;
- At least 10 years experience in ELV contracting organizations.
- Knowledge of Cost Surveyor;
- Good knowledge in IT and Extra Low Voltage system;
- Good English and Chinese both in written and communication;
- Independent correspondence and engineering report preparation.
Interested applicants are invited to write in with a detail resume including present and expected salary to : -
The Human Resources Services Department
G4S Security Systems (Hong Kong) Limited
1st Floor The Securicor Centre
481 Castle Peak Road, Hong Kong
or you may visit our career center website http://greaterchinajobs.g4s.com
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in the G4S. Applications who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.