- Greeting guests and general reception duties
- Handling incoming phone calls, emails, and faxes
- Perform a variety of HR and administrative functions including mailing / courier services, office supplies ordering and office equipment maintenance and renewal, attendance records, leave records, medical insurance etc.
- Provide clerical support to HR & Administrative works
- Form 5 or above
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Fluent in Cantonese and working knowledge of both written and spoken English, and Putonghua
- Detail-minded, patient, good time management and able to handle multi-tasks under pressure independently
- High sense of responsibility, self-motivated and good organization skills
- Good telephone manner, communication and inter-personal skills
- Proficient PC skill of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package (14 days Annual Leave, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus, Group Medical Insurance, Bank Holidays and Education Assistance) to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability email to our HR manager. (Please quote reference number.)
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.