- To greet guests and visitors in a professional manner, notify relevant colleagues of guests/visitors arrival.
- To handle reception duties such as telephone and courier services.
- To handle all incoming and outgoing mails and office correspondence.
- To arrange office stationary and sundry supplies.
- To arrange drink to guests, maintain the tidiness of the conference rooms and reception area.
- To provide additional administrative support to other teams as required.
- To assistant ad-hoc general duties as assigned.
- Pleasant and polite, independent, self-motivated, well organized and detail-minded.
- Good command of spoken of English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- F.7 / HKDSE or above and working experience in service industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (mainly Excel and Word); and Chinese word processing.
Please apply with C.V. and expected salary to our office manager at Suite 5608, 56/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or click APPLY NOW. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.