- To perform receptionist duties including handling phone calls, records keeping, greeting visitors in professional manner
- To handle incoming and outgoing postal & local / international courier delivery
- Set-up conference rooms for meetings, seminars and other client functions
- To provide office administration support such as making appointments or travel arrangement such as air-ticket or hotel booking etc.
- Maintain office environment to ensure a smooth running of operations and facilities
- Form 6 or above
- Good command on both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) and English
- A punctual, reliable, pleasant and helpful character with good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be very presentable for customer facing role
- Excellent customer servicing attitude and professional telephone manner
- A self-motivated, independent character is needed and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer good benefits with 14 days annual leave, medical insurance, 5 days work, double pay and discretionary bonus.
Interested applicants please include your current, expected salary and available date and send full resume by clicking "Apply Now"
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.