- Handle mainline operation and ensure all incoming calls are promptly and courteously screened and transferred to related departments or personnel in accordance with the company’s guidelines
- Provide good and courtesy customer services to all visitors and coordinate with the internal staff to escort them appropriately
- Ensure smooth operation of the reception counter to handle all incoming / outgoing mails / parcels with post office, local and overseas courier companies
- Prepare various administrative reports
- Check invoice and input data to financial system
- Handle car booking
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Facilities & Administration Department
- Provide general office administration and reception support, such as meeting room set up, F&B support and replenishment of refreshment and office supplies when required
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Completed F.5 / DSE or above
- At least 2 years working experience as a receptionist in a sizable organization
- Practical experience in handling mainline operation and telephone enquiries
- Be flexible, responsible to perform delegated duties as assigned
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese with polite telephone manner
- Fair knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- Fair knowledge of administrative and clerical procedure
- Preferable with relevant working experience in large corporation
- Be able to support evening session till 6:30pm as requested
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference
number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.