- Handling receptionist duties of greeting guest, answering the phone, mailing order, courier services and provide excellent reception services
to the guests.
- Responsible for tea services for guests.
- Providing clerical and admin supports to Admin Dept.
- Handle meeting room arrangements
- Coordinate the environmental cleanliness especially the reception area, and meeting rooms;
- Responsible for filing and documentation tasks
- Handle stationery ordering, pantry supplies and stock keeping
- Assist in ad hoc duties as required
- Higher Diploma or above; formal secretarial training or experience in Hospitality is preferred
- 1 year working experience in reception/ admin/ customer service.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Cheerful, Stable, well organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now". All personal data collected will be used
for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to
AE Majoris Advisory Company Limited