A European financial institution is now looking for a receptionist/ administrative officer to support the office operation.
My client is a well-established and world class European bank. Since its established, it has provided professional investment advice and solution to clients. They are now inviting an experienced receptionist/ administrative officer to support their office operation. You will be supporting the administration manager and in charge of all rounded administration duties.
The receptionist/ administrative assistant has the following responsibilities:
- Provide reception service in courteous and professional manner
- Handle switchboard operation and cordially place, answer & transfer calls
- Answer customer enquiries politely and concisely
- Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner and prevent unauthorised access
- Handle general office admin work such as office equipment procurement, office maintenance, renewal of lease
- Liaise with vendors, communicate with external and internal parties
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails, courier services, and subscription of newspapers and magazines
- Approve and manage conference rooms reservation
- Event management such as annual dinner, Christmas party
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Higher education in business administration or relevant studies
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working as administrative role in finance industry will be an advantage
- Personality wise- Cheerful, attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- To be a friendly and motivated team player
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Process good PC knowledge in MS office
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Liu on +852 2258 3540.