A large Chinese financial institution is now looking for a receptionist to support the front desk.
My client is a world class alternative investment management and advisory company. With core business in Private Equity, Real Estate and Asset Management, they currently employ over 300 staff throughout APAC region. The firm has strong support from shareholders and great network in APAC, and will continue to expand rapidly. They are now inviting an experienced receptionist to support their business.
The receptionist has the following responsibilities:
- Handle switchboard operation and cordially place, answer & transfer calls
- Answer customer enquiries politely and concisely
- Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner and prevent unauthorized access
- Provide excellent over-counter customer services
- Organise conference and meeting rooms booking
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails, courier services, and subscription of newspapers and magazines
- Handle VC connection of conference rooms for conference arrangement
- Ensure the locking/unlocking of all entrances at specific time for office security
- Report any office maintenance issue
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Diploma or above with at least 2 years office experience
- Excellent service attitude and warm, friendly and professional telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality, attentive to details and good team player
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Permanent Position
- Medical and Dental Allowance
- Working in Admiralty
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Liu on +852 2258 3540.