Our multi-disciplinary health clinic offers a variety of professional health services in the heart of Central. Our fresh and unique space spans over 3000 sqf, with 10 treatment rooms, one exercise studio and an open kitchen.
We are looking for energetic and efficient individuals with strong communication skills to be a part of our team!
- Be a part of fun and dynamic work environment with professional and young co-workers
- Convenient location (3 mins from Central MTR)
- 5 DAYS WORK WEEK!
- 6 monthly discretional performance bonus
- Be a part of positive work environment improving people's lives through health
- FLUENT LANGUAGE SKILL IN BOTH ENGLISH AND CHINESE (CANTONESE AND MANDARIN) IS MANDATORY.
- Proficiency in general computer usage, MS office, English & Chinese Word Processing, social media knowledge.
- Adaptive in learning new systems and procedures.
- Cheerful, Stable, well organised, detail-minded, self-motivated
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability and interest to work with young children/babies will be advantageous.
- Immediate availability preferred.
- NEW GRADUATES OR INDIVIDUAL NEW TO WORKFORCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Handling administrative duties in a busy health clinic, eg: greeting patients, answering phone/email, appointment booking, mailing, courier services, cashier duties.
- Provide excellent customer service and handle patient relations and enquiries.
- Assisting practitioners with running a smooth shift.
- Accurate data management both electronically and paper-form filing.
- Handling stationery ordering, pantry supplies and stock keeping.
- Ad Hoc duties as required by the clinic.