RECEPTIONIST / JUNIOR SECRETARY
A law firm in Admiralty is hiring a hands-on Receptionist to manage the front desk including greeting visitors, handling incoming
calls, sorting out mail, etc.
- Handle incoming calls in a professional manner
- Greet all visitors, take visitors to meeting rooms and inform relevant parties
- Handle incoming/outing mails, couriers & fax & general administration duties
- Make sure all incoming and outgoing postage and couriers are handled properly
- Assist in general administration work
ad hoc tasks, as and when required
- Minimum 1 year of Receptionist/ Secretary experience (prior experience in a law firm is advantageous)
- Possess a "can-do" attitude, flexible, good energy with a good telephone and greeting manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
To apply, please submit your full resume with expected salary to Hugill & Ip by clicking "Apply Now". All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Personal data collected will be used by Hugill & Ip for recruitment purpose only.