- Independently handle the end-to-end recruitment process in a timely and professional manner from understanding Divisions’ hiring needs, writing advertisements,
shortlisting and interviewing candidates, confirming of employment to overseeing on-board and orientation arrangements
- Collaborate with Divisions to determine recruitment plans, conduct need assessments to define job profile to meet manpower needs
- Support the recruitment of ITF intern and manage intern programmes
- Organize recruitment talks and career fairs to attract potential talents
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all recruitment posts, candidate details and consolidated recruitment data to generate strategic management reports
- Assist and participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines with 5 years or more relevant experience
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in recruiting and selection up to managerial level a must
- Solid experience in managing intern programs and, organizing recruitment talks and career fairs
- In-depth knowledge and application of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Employees’ Compensation Ordinance, Discrimination Legislation and Personal Data (Privacy)
Ordinance a must
- Detail-oriented, responsible, resourceful and ability to deal with multi-tasks efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and meticulous with strong time management and organization skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary
package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now" (quoting
the reference number on the subject heading) on or before 3 July 2019.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful
and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.