Recruitment Administrator, Central, 5day!
Location: Central; Mon- Fri
Knight Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to add to our growing team:
If you are a cheerful, determined, result-driven person with passionate about people, a career at Knight could be just the move for you.
We offer a fun innovative working environment and a platform for you to grow and develop with excellent rewarding incentive scheme.
As a Recruitment Administrator your key duties are:
- Provide admin support to Director
- Make Candidate profiles when required
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Handle recruitment assignments for the junior positions
- Source, shortlist and interview best suited candidates for required roles
- Manage the job offer process, handling compensation negotiations with clients and candidates
- Provide career advisory services to candidates
- Develop new clients and business within the industry (cold-calling is required)
- Update/Post latest job vacancies in different channels
- Keep abreast with market information, employment trends and industry knowledge
- Work as part of a team to achieve team goals and objectives
- University Graduate with strong language skills with passion and ambition in recruitment industry
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin; both written and spoken
- Possess passion, enthusiasm and ambition to the recruitment industry
- Must be result driven, positive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Must possess excellent client services and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills in Word and Excel
- Immediate Available is an advantage
5 day Work in Central, 8 minute walk from Central MTR Station. Excellent basic and rewarding incentive scheme.
For more information, please email your RESUME and Expected Salary to [email protected] knightrecruits.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.