Career International is the 1st listed Company of Recruitment Industry in China. We have more than 90 offices in mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore
and other regions, offering executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), flexible staffing, sales & marketing outsourcing, campus recruitment, training and talent acquisition consulting etc for customers across 18 fields and industries. www.careerintlinc.com
- Develop good understanding of our clients and maintain good relationship with them
- Work closely within team to provide candidates the highest level of service
- Identify and approach suitable candidates using applicant tracking systems, candidate databases, warm/ cold calls
- Manage and conduct interview to evaluate candidates
- Negotiate Terms of Business and offer release
- Make sure procedures comply with labor ordinance
- Right candidate could develop the desk of IT / Financial Services / Accounting etc.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Human Resources, Psychology, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Native in Mandarin also be considered
- Related experience is preferable but not a must
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Preferred the candidates with some headhunter / recruitment experience (including intern)
- 1-2 years working experience will be an advantage
- Ambitious, self-motivated, able to work under fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Available to work in Hong Kong without working visa.
What we offer:
- Generous Basic salary + work passionate allowance + Quarterly Commission
- Nice working environment. Less pressure and have work-life balance.
- Opportunity to promote to senior in short time for enough in-house clients and job mandates.
- Relax and nice working environment
- Good remuneration package including bank holidays, 5 Days work in a week, Medical & Dental Scheme and 15 annual leaves
*The potential candidates will be promoted to Candidate Manager or Business Development Manager or Client Manager in the short time.
Welcome to call by 35896896 for discussion. Interest parties please send your full resume with expected salary and availability date.