The opportunity to join a leading brand within the recruitment industry.
About Page Personnel Part of PageGroup, Page Personnel delivers a specialised, high-quality recruitment service that places junior to mid-level professionals across various sectors, including finance and accounting, human resources, sales and marketing, technology, secretarial and office support, customer service. Operating as specialist recruiters, our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our clients and candidates the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process. PageGroup operates through 140 offices in 36 countries worldwide, with a total of 7000 employees spread across the globe. First established in London in 1976, we have been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years.
* Intensive classroom training to nurture your commercial & professional knowledge, as well as soft skills
* Get personal coaching from senior mentorship program and learn the ropes of the business
* Gain more knowledge through on-job training
We are looking for high calibre talent with the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree holder or above from a reputable university
* Self-motivated, driven and a good team player
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A passion to develop a rewarding career at PageGroup
* Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Uncapped learning and earning potential, a chance to join a collaborative and supportive working environment that offers multiple opportunities for your future development.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caitlan Wong on +852 3412 4812.