Our inspiring team is comprised of unique talents and insights. When you work with one of us, you work with all of us.
- Responsible for recruitment and related logistics
- Promoting our services through warm- and cold-calls and client meetings
- Talent sourcing and mapping, interview and selection, remuneration package negotiation, on-board related logistics
- Identifying and developing client business relationships
- Assessing the needs of each particular assignment or client
- Develop candidates’ talent pool database
- Organize and prepare presentation materials, proposals, reports, and other correspondence including drafting documents, emails and letters
- Handle Ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned
- University Graduates .
- Previous experience in IT recruitment
- Team player, outgoing, detail minded, fast learner & able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please click "Apply" to apply for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes.