Phaidon International is a global recruitment consultancy, established in our CEO's bedroom in London in 2004. We have grown at a rate of 34% globally year on year to our present day where we stand at a current headcount of 550+ recruiters working from London, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Zurich, Dallas, Chicago, and Berlin.
We are global award-winning staffing and recruitment agency regarded as an industry leader in delivering micro-specialized solutions to some of the largest, innovative and most prominent global institutions.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- You will be responsible for managing both sides of the "Sales Cycle"
- Will partner with HR departments of the best financial institutions in Asia and globally
- Become a market expert in the whole spectrum of Finance & Professional Services industries
- Will act as an ambassador for your clients, using your networking skills and market knowledge with 24/7 support from Successful Phaidon Leaders & Trainers
- Effect the lives of top candidates and the economy, while being directly compensated for your hard work and achievements
- Resilient, and have a potential and enthusiasm for Sales
- Have high ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Have the drive to continuously improve and work with an outstanding and competitive team
- Have strong communication skills in English (Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be an asset)
Benefits you will get with Phaidon International:
- Opportunity to work with Exceptional Senior Management: An exceptional successful leader and mentor Alexander Small. He started with Phaidon 8 years ago, has billings over 1Million Pounds year on year under his belt. He moved a year ago to run the Hong Kong office. Since then, the growth in the Hong Kong office has been over 200%
- Transparent and fair progression scheme with the ability to earn uncapped monthly commissions
- The chance to relocate to all existing global locations
- Intensive and interesting Training from experienced recruiters
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial environment with an amazing office location in Central.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays (Our top-Billers went to Las Vegas), Rolex Watches and much more.