Alexis Services discovers and nurtures the best talent in the executive search and recruitment market.
Primarily the role of the Recruitment Researcher is to identify outstanding individuals for our clients by understanding their needs; mapping the market; identifying and approaching people and assessing their level of interest, professional backgrounds and
fit for the role.
The work will require partnering closely with Recruitment Consultants / Manager and taking carriage of research throughout the lifecycle the project. The ability to priorities, be proactive, think ahead and anticipate problems to deliver high quality results
for our clients are key requirements for this role.
About the role
The role of Recruitment Researcher in our Technology Practice will be to work collaboratively with Recruitment Consultants to ensure a high-quality field of candidates is delivered to our Technology clients to ensure an outstanding appointment can be made.
Critical to the role will be strategic problem solving with an emphasis on detailed mapping, research, candidate approaches, assessment and management.
This will be in addition to database management, talent discovery, and the gathering of general market intelligence to support the business as a whole.
You will conduct the search worldwide meeting various industries leader / expertise in Hong Kong and oversea
The very nature of Executive Search is solving business problems (for clients), via the introduction of top C suite executives/leaders/functional heads.
Your success is directly aligned to how effectively Alexis Services can identify those key leaders.
The current position is available for an outstanding candidate with an extensive knowledge of the CIO & CTO market in Asia including Greater China and ASEAN market.
Research and Recruitment
- Adopt comprehensive company-wide research processes
- Build and develop sector specific understanding and expertise
- Attend client briefings/meetings where appropriate
- Build search strategy based on briefing materials
- Define candidate communication including approach emails/calls and preliminary interview questions
- Attend candidate interviews with the Consultant where appropriate
- Carry out comprehensive and creative desk-based research for specified assignments delivering high quality information to consultants
- Identify and communicate with a high caliber national and international candidate field, and advocate on behalf of the client
- Make preliminary assessments of candidates based on brief this includes initial assessment of CV's and first stage interviews
- Manage ad responses
- Prepare and record detailed candidate notes
- Ensure effective use of the database inputting required information and ensuring data integrity
- Produce high quality reports detailing the field and the marketplace, share and log knowledge appropriately.
- Manage multiple, high volume research projects at any one-time ensuring deadlines are met and quality maintained
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- In conjunction with the consultant develop advertising strategy and advertising copy when required
- Prepare and proof client documents as required, working in collaboration with the team assistant to produce high quality documents including progress reports, information books, candidate reports and shortlisting documents
- Work effectively with key consultant ensuring desired outcomes are delivered
- In conjunction with the Consultant, maintain exceptional pre and post search candidate care including advice to candidates throughout the search process
- Assistance in the management of long listing and short-listing processes
Skills & Experience
- Formal undergraduate degree qualification or related professional work experience may substitute for a formal qualification.
Skills and experience requirements
- At least a year experience in a professional service, corporate or public sector environment and/or
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills marked by adaptability, precision and nuance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize workload
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to maintain data integrity
- Sharp and rigorous analytical skills and attention to detail
- Maturity and confidence to interact with C-Suite executives, and internal stakeholders at a high level
- Experience in sophisticated digital tools and other research tools to aid in the identification of individuals