A market leading MNC and top global employer, our client is currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to partner directly with the Human Resources Director to drive the full-spectrum of recruitment duties while leading a small team.
Our client is a leading global employer within the technology and security services sector, with a highly dynamic and international work environment here in Hong Kong.
A newly created headcount, the selected Recruitment will lead a small team while reporting to the Human Resources Director, playing a key role in delivering comprehensive and efficient recruitment services at all levels for the organization:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner directly with senior leadership teams to manage and drive the full talent acquisition strategy
- Provide coaching to team members to maintain the professional standard of recruitment services for both internal and external parties
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process & procedures with a key focus on front-line hiring
- Enable and lead a team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance
- Develop a trusted relationship with the business that results in becoming an advisor/business partner to them
- Providing insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of the company vision
- Engage in employer branding proposition to attract potential hires
- Plan, organize, execute and monitor internal and external recruitment activities effectively and efficiently
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of company vision
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 year of recruitment experience within a sizeable commercial organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic international organization
- Comfortable working with all levels of management and building/maintain key relationships
- Be an outstanding communicator, with a strong capability to engage others
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated is key
- Experience in recruiting high volume front-line roles is highly preferred
- People leadership experience will be a strong advantage
- Strong command in both Cantonese and English
This is an exciting recruitment leadership opportunity within a highly dynamic market leading and global company.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778