- Develop you to be future leaders to drive and grow our business
- Groom and train graduates from top universities to take up managerial level positions
- Fast track your career with Page
- Establish your professional market knowledge and leverage your potential
About Page Personnel
Part of PageGroup, Page Personnel delivers a specialised, high-quality recruitment service that places junior to mid-level professionals across various sectors, including finance and accounting, human resources, sales and marketing, technology, secretarial and office support, customer service. Operating as specialist recruiters, our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our clients and candidates the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
PageGroup operates through 140 offices in 36 countries worldwide, with a total of 7000 employees spread across the globe. First established in London in 1976, we have been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years.
Support the team by covering potential candidates in the market
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following:
The key responsibility is to provide support to your team. Activities will vary and may include one or all of the following:
- database maintenance and administrative duty
- call candidates to update database details
- candidate registration through database, JobsDB, Efinancial etc.
- research companies and update database details
- update job / revenue boards
- competitor analysis
- assist with the planning and organisation of functions
- booking candidate interviews / booking interview rooms
Other responsibilities could include:
- focus on learning about MPI and the recruitment industry
- build expertise and specialisation in the chosen market
- attend team and company meetings
- involvement in team and company activities
- actively promote yourself internally
- ad hoc projects as required by your Manager or Associate Director
- market research projects as required
Key Performance Areas:
- team work (your contribution to team activity, commitment to team initiatives, sharing of candidates, driving of team culture)
- general activity levels (your ability to get the job done in terms of core activity - calls, meetings, floats, interviews)
- level of service (your performance in exceeding the expectations of your team and clients and candidates where relevant)
- general productivity / extra's (the energy that you bring to your job and the ways you maximise effectiveness ie float lists / the little things that exceed expectations from any of the above categories)
- demonstrate the drive, energy and desire to become a consultant (by fulfilling the above KPI's efficiently, willingly and enthusiastically)
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Advanced administrative and research skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff and senior management across the organisation.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage several priorities simultaneously and delegate duties where appropriate.
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, with little direct supervision.
- Work as part of a small team
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOURS
- As your role within Michael Page International includes operating as part of a team, you are expected to work as a team member, show appropriate behaviours and respect to all our employees and work with a spirit of co-operation.
- Performance based bonuses
- Minimum of 20 days annual leave per annum - increasing with length of service
- Maternity/paternity leave and pay
- Platinum Club - high achiever rewards program
- Paid professional memberships
- Incentive schemes and competitions
- (Golden Tickets)
- Regular social functions and organised sporting activities.
- Recreation and retreat events
- Corporate social responsibility activities