PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. We are currently looking for a Researcher to provide support for the Technology team.
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team operates from three offices across Hong Kong. We are proud to match the brightest professionals with some the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Greater China. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our Directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
Support the team by covering potential candidates in the market
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following:
The key responsibility is to provide support to your team. Activities will vary and may include one or all of the following:
- database maintenance and administrative duty
- call candidates to update database details
- candidate registration through database, JobsDB, Efinancial etc.
- research companies and update database details
- update job / revenue boards
- competitor analysis
- assist with the planning and organisation of functions
- booking candidate interviews / booking interview rooms
Other responsibilities could include:
- focus on learning about MPI and the recruitment industry
- build expertise and specialisation in the chosen market
- attend team and company meetings
- involvement in team and company activities
- actively promote yourself internally
- ad hoc projects as required by your Manager or Associate Director
- market research projects as required
Key Performance Areas:
- team work (your contribution to team activity, commitment to team initiatives, sharing of candidates, driving of team culture)
- general activity levels (your ability to get the job done in terms of core activity - calls, meetings, floats, interviews)
- level of service (your performance in exceeding the expectations of your team and clients and candidates where relevant)
- general productivity / extra's (the energy that you bring to your job and the ways you maximise effectiveness ie float lists / the little things that exceed expectations from any of the above categories)
- demonstrate the drive, energy and desire to become a consultant (by fulfilling the above KPI's efficiently, willingly and enthusiastically)
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Tertiary qualifications within related discipline.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office and sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Advanced administrative and research skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff and senior management across the organisation.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage several priorities simultaneously and delegate duties where appropriate.
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, with little direct supervision.
- Work as part of a small team
ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOURS
As your role within Michael Page International includes operating as part of a team, you are expected to work as a team member, show appropriate behaviours and respect to all our employees and work with a spirit of co-operation.
- Performance based bonuses
- Minimum of 20 days annual leave per annum - increasing with length of service
- Maternity/paternity leave and pay
- Platinum Club - high achiever rewards program
- Paid professional memberships
- Incentive schemes and competitions
- (Golden Tickets)
- Regular social functions and organised sporting activities.
- Recreation and retreat events
- Corporate social responsibility activities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jacqueline Lung on +852 3602 2471