It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Responsible for daily accounting duties and finance operations of International Markets (“IM”) Office
- Handle full set of books and complete month-end closing process of IM Office
- Perform corporate card reconciliations, bank reconciliations and account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare regular financial reports and analysis for management in IM Office and US home office
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes of IM Office
- Coordinate with affiliate companies in various countries for intercompany transactions and cost allocation for recharging
- Track expenses by cost centre and analyze variances against budget of IM Office
- Assist in external audit and tax filing and prepare financial statements on HKFRS basis
- Support supervisor in the implementation of control and governance within the IM Office and local operations
- Consolidate reports submitted by countries and coordination with local finance on ad hoc requests
- Work on ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Possess a university degree in Accounting and a professional qualification
- At least 3-year of experience in financial/accounting field, in particular handling full set of books and inter-company transactions.
- Familiar with payment processing with e-banking platform would be an advantage (HSBCnet).
- Familiar with HKFRS, IFRS and US GAAP accounting standards is required
- Analytical mind, and profit- and result- oriented.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Service-oriented attitude to co-operate with all parties.
- Sound communication ability in English and Mandarin
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications and common finance software (ORACLE & Hyperion) is highly desirable.
**For external applications, only candidates' direct applications will be accepted**
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.