Regional Assistant Financial Controller (18-months Contract)
Our client is a leading fashion retail brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Regional Assistant Financial Controller to join their expanding team. This position will have a high chance to be turned into a permanent role.
- Provide accurate, meaningful and timely financial statements and related analysis in line with applicable regulatory and corporate requirements
- Drive on time in full month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial close and related internal and external financial reports
- Manage daily and routine accounting operations and financial reporting as required
- Assist Financial Controller in advising Senior management on all financial related matters, providing insights to financial performance and SG&A controls, identifying areas for improvement, and assisting in the development and execution of strategic and operating plans
- Ensure compliance with audit and tax requirements
- Implement effective internal controls to safeguard company assets and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and to guarantee the reliability of financial statements in line with the company's policies and procedures
- Establish, review and modify financial transaction processes and procedures to meet business needs
- Oversee the effective running of the financial, ERP and other IT systems
- Provide support to additional task as assigned by the Financial Controller
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or relevant disciplines
- A Qualified CPA is a MUST
- At least 15 years of finance and accounting experience, with at least 8 years in a supervisory or managerial position
- Solid retail/wholesale/FMCG industry exposure with inventory experiences is a MUST
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with SAP and Hyperion with excellent Excel skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a global business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com