- Provide quality end user support within APAC Region
- Deliver 3rd Level support to both end user and stores on a timely manner and escalate to next level whenever necessary
- Knowledgeable and hands on experience on VMWare, Windows 2012, 2016 Server, Linux, Group Policy Object, System Center Configuration Manager, Active Directory, Skype, Office 365, Anti-Virus and other backup solutions.
- Review the documentation and ensure the documentation is up-to-dated on a regular basis
- Knowledgeable on Azure / AWS is a PLUS
Others:Partner with security team to discuss. assess and evaluate to strengthen the security within APAC
- Participate and involve of regional IT infrastructure projects. Travel might be required whenever necessary.
- Liaise with internal business stakeholders to ensure business objective is met
- Liaise with external vendors / contractors to ensure best solutions / practices are provided to meet the business needs
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification is preferred e.g. MCTS, MCSE / VCP / ITIL / PMP
- Minimum 6 years' relevant working experience with regional exposure e.g. Regional IT Infrastructure design, operations and projects
- Hands on experience in SCCM, AD, GPO, PowerShell & O365 is a MUST.
- Solid experience Exchange 2013, Workspace One, Win 10 and large-scale IT infrastructure projects.
- Experience in IT security is a PLUS.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
Interested parties, please CLICK HERE to apply the position via Adecco website with your CV, or if you would
like to have a further discussion about this role, please contact Tony Luk at 2899 6103.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.