Regional Facilities Manager, Luxury Stores
An international luxury brand are looking for a Facilities Manager to support the Store Projects Team in the development of store project activities and maintenance of their renowned brands in their shared services function across Asia.
- Plan and manage store facilities and maintenance works across the Asia Pacific Region
- Handle the full maintenance process including the preparation of budget, cost estimation, planning, tendering, etc.
- Develop reports and supervise the team to maintain the system: projects forecast, project status, cost tracking, budget review, emergency contact list, procedures manuals, etc.
- Provide guidelines & technical solutions
- Maintain the high quality across the region
- At least 5-8 years' relevant experience, 3 years of which with a luxury brand
- Degree holder in Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
- Sense of responsibility, good initiative and responsiveness
- Detail minded, well-organized, patient, helpful and positive attitude
- Technical background or work experience with exposure to both hard and soft FM
- Good communication skill with proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at jesteban_at_argyllscott.com.hk.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.