A highly reputable and leading investment bank financial services provider, our client is currently seeking a strategic HR Business Partner to join the Hong Kong HR function to improve and develop the HR agenda to meet the overall expanding business needs for Hong Kong and APAC offices.
Our client is highly reputable and leading investment bank and financial services provider, currently undergoing a period of expansion across APAC and Globally, a unique opportunity has risen for an experienced HR professional to take on a strategic HR Business Partner position in a high performing and close-knit HR Regional team.
The selected HR Business Partner will work closely with the business units to act as a key HRBP for the Hong Kong and APAC business. Reporting directly to the Head of HR and in close partnership with the Head of C&B, the selected candidate will support the execution of all HR matters to ensure the functions supports the firm wide business strategy, values and objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Assist and advise the business teams with staffing, performance management, people development, succession planning and employee relations matters in a timely and sophisticated manner
- Proactively drive and support delivery of HR processes, engagement initiatives and issues
- Act as a single point of contact for employees, supporting partners and managers with employee issues
- Manage on-boarding including offer process and induction
- Responsible for the implementation strategy, definition of project scope, adherence to definition of project specific deliverables, creation of a logical work breakdown structure and definition of key project milestones
- Manage annual processes, such as performance and salary reviews in partnership with C&B team
- Provide support to employee development, including identifying needs across groups and working with internal contacts to offer solutions
- Work with line managers to identify the manpower needs and develop feasible recruitment strategies
- Review and streamline end to end recruitment process for various positions to enhance productivity and work efficiency
- Collect recruitment-related market data, perform analysis on recruitment trends with relevant statistics
- Ensure a best practice approach to the integration, induction and on-boarding of new joiners,
following up with new joiners at regular points to ensure a positive experience and integration into the business
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects as-needed
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8+ years HR generalist experience within investment bank, or sizeable financial services environment
- Strong knowledge of local employment law and best HR practice
- Strong understanding of HR business partner model with the ability to work closely with senior business stakeholders
- Good analytical thinking and logic reasoning
- Excellent communication skills, fluent verbal and written English and Chinese
- Experience in developing and delivering a relevant and impactful Human Capital Plan
- Highly ambitious, self-motivated and able to work independently within a lean team
- Regional experience is highly preferred however not required for this role
A strategic HR Business Partner opportunity within the sizeable HR team in a highly reputable international investment bank.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778