Our client, an international luxury fashion brand, is looking for Regional Learning & Development HR Specialist to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Create and continuously improve learning content using an array of creative approaches that inspire and engage learners to drive operational excellence and career/workforce progression.
- Interface effectively with senior leaders and stakeholders in accordance with the HQ L&D guidelines.
- Assessing, creating, analyzing and driving training and development initiatives.
- Provide face-to-face soft skills/behavioral training in the classroom or 1:1 coaching sessions
- Participating in planning and execution internal and external events
- Evaluate training programs, methods and materials, and choose those that best fit each situation
- Design and deliver simple training programs to employees using a variety of teaching techniques
- Guarantee the development, implementation and evaluation of the Regional L&D strategies and projects
- Maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external) to pursue L&D outcomes, working collaboratively with the Regional HR Director and the Global Learning & Development HR Manager/Team
- Ensure high quality service and support to internal clients, in compliance with the Company standards as well as with the Brand Image
- At least 4 years of experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Psychology, Pedagogy or related area
- Experience in managing organizational training projects, working with stakeholders at both leadership and staff levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Willing to travel
Please send your detailed CV (includes expected Salary) in MS Word format
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes; only short-listed candidates will be notified.