A Regional Medical Education Event Manager position from a global leading medical company
Your new company
You will be working with a global medical device company, with a brand that is recognized worldwide with strong product presence in Hong Kong and globally. They are now looking for an experienced Event Manager to join their event management team at regional APAC office in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Assist Vice President, Medical Education in APAC to design and implement a focused and cohesive educational program by running effective events and congresses
- Liaise and collaborate with the local marketing teams to provide best in class educational events for external and internal customers
- Prepare event budgets, ensure spend within budget and coordinate timely payment to vendors and inter-company cross charges with finance
- Help ensure consistency and efficiency at all events
- Support the consistent improvement and update of events materials that help impact partnership with all external customers
- Monitor competition and benchmark competitors and other relevant industries in relation to events and congresses
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder in business, hospitality, science or marketing
- At least 6 years' event management experience, preferably in the medical industry (but not necessary)
- Language proficiency in Japanese IS A MUST
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work during weekends and travel regionally
- Intercultural awareness
What you'll get in return
In return, you will not only be rewarded by a competitive package, but you will also be given a chance to tap into medical device field and develop your career within one of the top medical device companies in the world.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to [email protected] or contact Michael at 2230 7954 for more information.