Your new company
Originally a western-based business, this specialist insurance firm have made a huge impact in the HK market, and have been a household name for over a decade in the area. Their HK office is the HQ of their Asian outreach, and is home to a highly expert and established team of insurance experts who have created a unique and employee-centric working culture.
Your new role
This role is a Project Director role covering the automation of their UW system, a newly developed system which is being rolled out globally.
- Work in collaboration with the Global Underwriting Operations and IT teams, to determine and implement overall Program Management plans and activities within the region.
- Partner with Program peers and cross-functional stakeholders to develop project deliverables and deliver meaningful business outcomes.
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders (including Administration Operations, Claims, IT, Audit, Risk, Compliance and Legal) to ensure current and future work is aligned to meet the business's best interests. Maintain regular connection with the Global and Asia Regional Underwriting Operations team and Local Office stakeholders to ensure effective coordination and alignment of priorities.
- Contribute and help coordinate cross-functional decisions through proactive facilitation and dialogue. Representing the region's interests, contribute to integrated realization of the Program deliverables and timelines.
- Assist with development of appropriate business artifacts, including but not limited to business requirements, test plans, business processes and decks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Appropriate project management certifications (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP)).
- Extensive, demonstrated program and project management experience.
- Minimum 10 years business experience.
- Occasional travel in the region required.
- Graduate degree and/or relevant professional accreditations.
- Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Additional language abilities other than English (Chinese, Japanese or Korean), a distinct advantage.
What you'll get in return
This role is offering a highly attractive package and benefits, as well as continual personal training and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.