The Regional Project Manager (“RPM”) will work with the Regional Programme Manager to deliver project initiatives crucial to the delivery of Health Solution strategy across Asia. The RPM will be responsible for managing the end-to-end project lifecycle of designated projects, and for closely engaging with regional team members and Health Solution market leaders to understand requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop project business cases for approval by Regional Programme Manager and project sponsor.
- Develop, monitor, update and report on project plans and activity schedules to Regional H&B management, project sponsor and steering committee.
- Integration and manage all aspects of project activity execution against agreed project scope and objectives. This includes assessing and seeking approval of scope changes as required.
- Manage the performance of all people project resources assigned. This includes delivery from external stakeholder such as vendors, IT and local business units.
- Manage all resource and expense related aspects of project within agreed parameters.
- Develop and manage project communications plans to all key stakeholders.
- Develop and manage quality assurance plans for project deliverables.
- Prepare project reporting and provide secretarial services to project steering committee.
- Manage the development and execution of all change management aspects resulting from project implementation.
- Manage and report on all project risks and issues. This includes maintaining a project register.
- Assist Programme Manager with strategy assessment and development for Regional Health Solutions.
KPIs developed and agreed within Performance Scorecard and for specific projects.
Educations & Certifications
- University degree, preferably in a finance or business related discipline.
- Accreditation in a recognized project management methodology (PMBOK or Prince 2) is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum five years’ experience in people risk / health and benefits industry.
- Proven track record in project environment with recognized analysis, planning and activity execution.
- Leadership, collaborative, team player, organized, goal-oriented, committed and analytical. The ability to solve business problems
- Understanding of project management processes and controls.
- Can develop and manage budgets and finances.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Insightful and analytical to correctly foresee near/long term project issues
- Risk and issue management skills.
- Good organizational awareness.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Maturity to manage and resolve internal business discussions.
- Results driven and take accountability for results.