HRnetGroup has 13 regional offices in Asians markets with specialization in the below industries.
Being the largest recruitment firm in Asia Pacific (excluding Japan), we are expanding on different teams. Our two complementary business models allow us to grow and expand in different sectors, they are flexible staffing, which generate stable revenue stream even in economic downturn and professional recruitment, which allows us to offer comprehensive recruitment solution to our clients. With over 27 years of experience in the market, we have over 2000 clienteles including Fortune 500 companies and we are not dependent on any single customer or industry. In order to stay tuned in the recruitment industry with up-to-date talent market insights, we build our own database which enables consultants to be more competitive and accurate with talent landscape and we invest in different software to make our job easier.
What do we do?
1. Recruitment Project Delivery: market research, talent sourcing and identification, interview & selection, career consultation, remuneration package negotiation
2. Advise clients on market intelligence and provide them with the best talent solutions
3. Get to work on regional assignments and collaborate with our 13 Asian offices on talent insights
4. Experienced recruitment specialists will guide you on the differences in different talent landscape to better assist our Clients in understanding the recruitment need.
For the right candidate, we offer:
1. Diversity and regional portfolios/clienteles:
Opportunity to work with global fortune 500 clients on their human-capital needs
Collaborate with 13 of our Asian offices on talent landscape and insights
Dedicated training (training manuals and books) & on-the-job coaching
Provide training materials to develop your skills to help you grow with us
3. Regional exposure:
Internal relocation opportunities to cities we have presence in
Experience working in another country while diversifying your skills with managing international
portfolio on clients and candidates
4. Ownership opportunities:
Competitive monthly basic salary, un-capped commission schemes and recognition programs
Co-ownership opportunities where you get shares of the company, increase earning potentials
1. Stable management:
Our company has stable leadership team with most of them are home-grown leaders.
2. Leadership path:
Provide training and opportunities for high achievers to become a leader in their own industry. Our high potential associates go through a Fast Track Leadership Program over a 2 to 5 year period, and gain direct access and visibility to the leadership team.
3. In control of your own success:
Our transparent performance-based rewards and clear promotion ladders give your power on your own career, you are in charge and take control of it. Over the last 20 years, we have groomed many business leaders in our midst that went on to pioneer more than 20 business entities in APAC.
What are we looking for?
1. Strong passion and curiosity in people
2. Persistency and determination to make things happen
3. A strong “selling” and influencing mindset
4. Excellent communication skills
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries including Healthcare and Life Science, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Industrial & Chemical, Food Science, Automotive, Real Estate and Construction, Technology and Communications, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.