- Distributor management
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Strong regional exposure
Our client is a Wine & Spirits Company with strong presence in Asia market. The company is in a game-changing mode and plans to grow its business over the next 3 years aggressively. With a critical focus on the Asia market, the company has created an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to lead the regional business and business development for this vital phase.
You will spearhead the business for North Asia. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage distributors and take ownership of the total sales and marketing strategy for the business in North Asia
- Monitor and manage brand market share, P&L, A&P and annual budget process
- Lead the formulation of budgets and trade guidelines related to the market and complement it with multiyear development plans
- Coaching business partner to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share
- Expand existing business in the assigned markets, recognising market opportunities and constraints
- Develop topline and bottom-line growth strategy and leading trade partner to achieve the goal
- Analyse and review market research data and working on action plan accordingly
- Formulate and drive annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Partner closely with the key stakeholder to lead the development of marketing initiatives, brand strategies and budget distribution following the same
- Provide trade marketing support, liaising with the distributor, retailer, wholesaler
- Take full responsibility of actions and coach the partner to optimise the effectiveness of sales and marketing program as well as correct implementation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 7+ years of Sales and Distributor management experience in FMCG sector
- Experience with distributor management for North Asia market for Wine & Spirits or Beverage product is highly preferred
- Strong track record of sales management along with good understanding of brand marketing in FMCG sector
- Proven track record in managing the trade marketing strategy independently
- Solid experience in regional business expansion management with a hands-on approach
- Outstanding business acumen with solution-oriented mind-set
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required
*This position requires occasional travel.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL238289 or email your CV to [email protected] with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.