The successful candidate will be responsible to growing the customer base product and provide key contact including enquiry, cold call and offeringadvices to potential customers. By maintaining close relationships with logistic clients, you have to demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills.
Our client is one of the world's leading logistic and freighting forwarding global company which operates worldwide with hundreds of branch offices set up in numerous countries. Their services range from security storage, express delivery, to3PL. Their clients base are large and wide includingcorporates from the retail sector,mancturing field and other aspects.
As the company aims to offer highest quality services over the world, our clients is hiring an aggressive and experienced Sales Manager to join their dynamic sales team and to look after their regional business. This position will report to the General Manager and engage in decision-making meetings on a management level.
- Maintain and manage existing client relationships so to maximise current revenue
- Coach and lead subordinates in team, and to provide related sales training and guidance to them
- Identify new business and up-selling opportunities and ensure business is operating at maximum capacity
- Conduct regional client visits and ensure client satisfaction
- Communicate with other counterparts (e.g. Sales from other regions or internal staffs in HK) and propose new strategies for upcoming year
- Follow up customers' enquiries, ensure services' quality and efficiency
- Responsible for other duties assigned by management
- University graduate or above, ideally specialised in business, logistics and/or supply chain management
- At least 5 years of experience in forwarding/3PL industry, preferably with a portfolio of existing clients
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in ocean & air freight area, both import and export
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with a proactive character, coupled with consultative sales approach
- Fluent in English and Chinese; European or Southeast Asia language is a plus
- Less experience may be considered as Sales Executive/Assistant Sales Manager
- Stable basic salary with attractive incentives with fringe benefits such as medical allowances
- Opportunities to work oversea
- Career Progression
- Leadership opportunities
- On-job training
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christopher Luey on +852 3602 2491