THE COMPANY :
- Multinational paper company
- HK office : trading arm for Asia region
- Focus : Paper making and paper products for Graphic, Specialty, Packaging Papers and Boards
- Main market : Asia, selling to printers, converters, traders and brand owners
- We are looking for REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – with details as follows :
THE JOB :
- Report to the General Manager of HK office
- Responsible for sales and marketing of Graphic, Specialty, Packaging Papers and Boards within Asian countries
- Develop new business and customers for Company products as per the objectives of manufacturing regions to ensure continuous business growth and achieve profitability
- Ring fence strategic customers to maximize share of wallet and contribution by driving the Company’s value development process and co-development projects
- Formulate pricing strategies for management approval to ensure that best possible price is negotiated with customers
- Understand the internal and financing costs of selling Company products in order to improve profitability
- Collecting and reporting on market developments and market intelligence
- Attend to customer complaints, trouble shooting and marketing activities such as trade fairs and industry events
- Work independently with no direct subordinates
- Degree preferably in Sales, Marketing, Business or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in paper industry, of which 5 years in Sales Manager accountability
- Knowledge of paper making and paper products for graphical, flexible packaging, label, self-adhesive and carton box applications
- Experience in selling to printers, converters and brand owners
- Knowledge in import and export trade practice and documentation
- Good computer skills – MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM systems
- Capability to analyze numeric data and to link such data to concepts and patterns
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 18 days
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- Performance bonus
TO APPLY for this job or similar jobs :
For secure and confidential job application, please click the below link to get our email address.
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.