- Work in certain dimensions such as geographic / product / customer Industry with full souring oriented methodologies, and utilize different tools in souring and procurement
- Source and evaluate the suppliers, maintain vendor profile for commercial sourcing decisions, negotiate and build partnership with new vendors
- Design on top souring strategy based on high level company strategy or vendor management instruction
- Prepare management reports for business intelligence in sourcing, market price trend and vendor performance evaluation
- Assist in RFP responses and evaluate customer target price and maximize the order profit
- Achieve business automation by improving the Price Quotation Tool
- Interact with regional carriers and understand their local access product offerings i.e. IP, MPLS, IPLC, IEPL, IDC and review their commercial terms of agreement and supplier
- Make quotation to frontline pricing or sales managers and assist in order placement including sourcing and ensure solutions are deliverable by provisioning team. Negotiate,
organize and manage the price tables to facilitate and smoothen daily operations
- Manage and control the procurement chain, prepare cost saving reports and continuously reduce the overall cost in both regional and vendor dimensions
- Perform the commercial escalation from other internal teams and design solutions for complex issues
- Manage regional suppliers and vendors at frontline; take lead in negotiations and MSA/SLA signing under the support from Vendor Management team and evaluate each supplier
and maintain company’s vendor database
- Degree or above in Finance, Business or related discipline
- Solid experience in telecommunicaiton industry and sound knowledge with carrier vendors' workflow
- Understanding of profit margin analysis, underlying product cost elements, tax regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong customer-orientated with ability to work as a team player
- Detailed oriented, well organized, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical problem solving, communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of both written and Spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Occasionally travel is needed
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume with your current & expected salary to us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.