1. Assigned Stores (7-8 Stores) in Daily Operations Management
• Lead all stores assigned to achieve company's objectives
• Review daily operations and recommend improvement on operations flow
• Share best practice among stores
• Update market practice and competitors' information among stores and management
• Monitor inventory, assests and cost control
• Risk Management
• Ensure housekeeping and health & safety in line with company's standard
• Work closely with different internal departments and pursue timely and effective communication
2. Sales Budget and report
• Monitor sales budget and target to achieve company's goals
• Prepare and analysis varies reports and monitor store sales performance
3. Inventory review and management
• Formulate work flow to prevent stock damage and stock loss
• Manage stock movement among stores in an optimal level
• Minimize zero sales among stores
• Diploma holder or above
• 8 years or above solid managerial experience in operations management in retail or hospitality industry, with experience in managing apparels or lifestyle store will be an advantage
• With experience in managing a portfolio of stores is a must
• Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
• Energetic and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
• Self-motivated, independent and able to perform multitasks under pressure
• Good planning skill, organized with strong numerical sense and business acumen
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing, especially in MS Excel
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking “Apply Now” to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
MUJI is committed to live up to its principles of offering high quality products at reasonable prices. We strive to continue expanding its array of merchandise to cater to the diverse needs and lifestyles of customers.
To cope with our continuous growth and development of the business, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join as a member of our team: