- Genuine Development Opportunity
- Regional APAC coverage
- Newly Created role
As part of their expansion plans, our client is looking for a strategic and service oriented individual to join their team as a Regional Training Manager.
- To identify regional training needs for retail staff and formulate training framework
- To contribute to the construction of retail training curriculum by working closely with L&D
- To be the key person to manage and drive various retail training programs in order to elevate service skills and standards of retail associates in the region
- To manage and oversee multiple projects related to retail training
- Work closely to develop and implement training programs and initiatives to reinforce company's values and objectives
- Identify training needs and formulate a winning training strategy to align with corporate identity, enhance service quality, enhance brand image and meet market demands
Minimum 5 years of Training experiences in servicing / frontline environment, preferably within fashion sector.
Working experience in regional office environment is highly preferable.
Retail (frontline) experiences, preferably in fashion / apparel industry, would definitely be an asset to the position
Candidate with less experience could be considered Assistant Retail Training Manager
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ally Yeung on +852 2833 4127 for more information.