Philipp Plein provides unique creations reserved for those who chose the extraordinary things in life. This principal creed is driving force that has made Philipp Plein the successful brand that it is today.
To cope with the business expansion, high caliber candidates are invited to join our retail team in Hong Kong.
- Lead the VM Team at the regional level
- Delivery of a consistent brand image across stores, ensuring that the VM vision is effectively communicated and kept at high standard.
- Training and presenting in VM standards and product knowledge to sales staff.
- Coordinate with Merchandiser for seasonal launching and rotation.
- Create seasonal model store and regular Visual Merchandising Guidelines and other visual tools for stores.
-Regular VM reporting to Management.
-Frequent travel is required
- Diploma or Degree in Design / Visual Merchandising / Related studies.
- At least 3-5 years in visual merchandising field.
- Solid experience in luxury fashion is preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently
- Candidate with less experience will consider as VM supervisor