Health In Action
Position Title: Registered Nurse (Full Time)
Brief Description of Health In Action:
Health In Action (HIA) is a non-profit making humanitarian organization with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and we aspire to drive social change through cycles of service,
research, and advocacy. We believe health is a fundamental human right and provide support based on health needs, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
Kwai Tsing Community Health Management Hub
Health In action has been running community health project since 2014. New health management hub was established in 2019 and composed of nurses, social worker, dietician, pharmacist, public health worker, professional volunteers and community health ambassadors.
● Perform professional nursing care by delivering clinical and health inventions to service users.
● Implement health management program, intervention groups and workshops to service users with healthcare needs involving case management and outreach home visit.
● Assist in coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the trans-disciplinary approach development in clinical operations in primary health care.
● Coordinating health related programmes/projects. To liaise and coordinate with external parties to ensure smooth arrangement.
● Provide professional advice and/or training to internal and external parties.
● To undertake any other duties as assigned by HIA
● 5-day work, shift duties on weekdays and weekends may be required, no overnight shift
● Initiate with 2-year contract and renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement
● Registered with Nursing Council of Hong Kong with valid Practicing Certificate.
● Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience.
● Experience in community health setting preferable.
● Good communication skills and open to working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
● Self-motivated, flexible, passionate in community engagement and patient-centered care
● Well versed in common computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Application Deadline: 25 October 2020 or until the position is filled
Please include your cover letter, resume with expected salary for application.
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.